Duties and responsibilities
· Establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation and retention of Third-Party Product (TPP renewals)
· Consistently deliver MSS, Advisory Services and TPP renewal revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines.
· Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart to deepen sales opportunities.
· Become known as a thought-leader in securing client’s data and infrastructure both on premise and in the cloud.
· Expand relationships and orchestrate deals across more diverse business stakeholders.
· Holistically embrace, access, and utilize internal resources to open new, unchartered opportunities.
· Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
· Maintain CRM inputs, track progress.
· Work with vendors and distributors to obtain quotes to be able to provide customers with quotes.
· Interact with internal teams to successfully book orders.
· Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expanding revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
· Negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
· Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
· Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CSO level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
· Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the Field Sales, Channel, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, Services, Customer Support, and Product Development) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
· Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
· Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
· 1-2+ years direct and/or channel selling experience to SMB or mid-market accounts is required.
· Relevant IT sales experience
· Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge is a plus.
· Proven track record of accurate forecasting and achieving sales targets in a defined territory
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French is a must
· Knowledge of CRM, preferably SFDC
· Bachelor's degree a plus
· Positive attitude and high level of professionalism.
· Good organization skills and detailed oriented
· Capacity to multitask in an autonomous way.
· Be a team player.
· Knowledge and expertise in sales
· Knowledge and expertise with Microsoft Office suite and sales management software
· Will and eagerness to learn more about the cybersecurity industry
· An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems. Ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
· Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
· Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
· Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
· Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.